- The academic version of an updated Corporate Amnesia.
- It reports how the flexible labour market is accelerating with more employers having to cope with higher employee turnovers.
- It alerts commerce and industry to how low employee tenure is affecting the quality of decision-making.
- It reminds commerce and industry of the corporate imperative of productivity growth, whose decline the experts admit they can’t explain.
- To compensate for the constant jobs disruption and the rolling loss of their corporate knowledge and experience, it outlines how employers need to upgrade their knowledge management (KM) processes with a more efficient capture-and-apply application.
- Without longer-term employees to maintain corporate memory, it also outlines why and how business educators need to remodel the way they teach decision-making.
For employers with high staff turnover and low productivity
WEB Design By Rory Isserow