- A ‘must-read’ for all managers with responsibility for tackling workplace disruption, improving productivity and competitiveness.
- Short-listed for the UK’s Best Management Book in 1999.
- Exposes the hidden costs to organisations of the flexible labour market.
- Explains how today’s short jobs tenure causes organisations to ‘forget’ their business-specific know-how at an alarming rate. The result? A conveyer belt of repeated mistakes, re-invented wheels and short-lived successes. Very, very expensive!
- Describes a set of innovative management tools to enable employers to better learn from their experiences using their Organisational Memory (OM). It’s called Experiential Learning (EL) to help managers make better decisions.
For employers with high staff turnover and low productivity
WEB Design By Rory Isserow